Terms and Conditions
Limitation of Liability
1. Your use of this Website is at your own risk. To the extent permitted by law, neither the Owner nor any party involved in creating, producing or delivering the Website accepts any liability for the accuracy, timeliness or completeness of the information contained on the Website, whether or not the Owner is aware of such errors or omissions. Nor do they accept any liability for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, special, punitive or exemplary damages or any loss of business, interest, goodwill, revenue or profit, or loss or corruption of data arising out of your access to, or use of, or inability to use or access this Site, whether arising in tort or contract. Further, the Owner does not bear any responsibility for any errors, omissions, defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of any user of the Website.
2. The Trade Practices Act 1974 (Cth) and similar State and Territory legislation in Australia may confer rights and remedies on you which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified. Where it is permitted to do so, the Owner limits its liability for breach of any implied warranty, condition or undertaking which cannot be excluded, at the option of the Owner, to:
(i) in the case of services, the supply of the services again or the payment of the cost of having services supplied again; and ; or
(ii) in the case of goods, the replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods, the repair of such goods, the payment of the cost of replacing the goods or acquiring equivalent goods, or the payment of the cost of having the goods repaired.
Miss Dragonfly may vary these terms and conditions at any time by publishing
a revised version of the terms and conditions on this website. The law applicable to this website is the law of the State of New South Wales,
Currency & GST
All prices displayed on this website are in Australian dollars and will be processed in Australian dollars. All prices are inclusive of any GST applicable.
If your web browser is set up to accept cookies, a cookie will be stored on
your hard drive when you visit Miss Dragonfly website. Cookies allow Miss Dragonfly to collect information about your computer, which may include your IP
address (a number assigned to your computer when you register with an
Internet Service Provider), type of browser, operating system, domain name,
Miss Dragonfly site and newsletter (including links to other websites) are being
visited by you.
Cookies also allow Miss Dragonfly to recognise your computer while you are
on the Miss Dragonfly site, and to send you to the country of origin and language
you selected on your first visit to Miss Dragonfly site. This information is used
to maintain the quality of our service and to provide tracking and statistics
regarding the use of our website.
If you would rather not have this information stored on your computer, you can
configure your browser so it does not accept cookies. However, if you disable
cookies you may not be able to access all parts of this website, including the
Disclaimer on advice
The views and opinions expressed here is solely that of the personal view of Miss Dragonfly and so is not responsible for any of it.
Miss Dragonfly is not a doctor, psychologist, psychiatrist, or counsellor. All advice and information on this website either in text or video is for general advice only and not tailored to your specific circumstance. They are to be followed only at your own risk and responsibility. You are advised to seek professional help regarding any medical, mental or emotional issues.
There are no warranties in regards to the provisions of astrology services and advice, due to the particular modalities involved. Miss Dragonfly is liable for any loss or misadventure you might experience when following advice. You are to use your own judgment to follow any advice and to do so will be at your own risk and responsibility.
1. If any part of these Terms of Access is found to be void, unlawful, or unenforceable then that part will be deemed to be severable from the balance of this Agreement and the severed part will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
2. These Terms of Access will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the law of NSW, Australia, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws.
3. You agree to the jurisdiction of the Courts of NSW Australia to determine any dispute arising out of these Terms and Conditions.